The 24/7 Learning Academy
The 24/7 Learning Academy is a place where professional are ready to inspire young minds and help them with their studies .we help, assist and guide young , teenagers and students .
The 24/7 Learning Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HAMADA
HAMADA
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2007-12-17
https://the247la.goodforum.net

Scholarship opportunities for Algerian postgraduate students Empty Scholarship opportunities for Algerian postgraduate students

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 am
Dear all

I’m forwarding here a mail about scholarship opportunities for Algerian postgraduate students at London School of Economics. The scholarships are for management and law so won’t be of interest to most of you, but please feel free to pass on this information to anyone who you think may be interested.

Please note that these scholarships are not administered by the British Council and so they cannot answer any questions related to them. You need to contact LSE directly with any queries.

Best wishes

HAMADA

Dear Colleague

I hope you are well.

The London School of Economics and Political Science is delighted to announce scholarships for students starting a postgraduate programme at LSE in 2011.

I have attached a leaflet detailing some of the opportunities available to students from Algeria. I would be extremely grateful for your assistance in distributing these to students or relevant colleagues. If you wish to receive any leaflets by post please let me know.

Students should consult the LSE Financial Support Office website for precise eligibility criteria and details on how and when to apply: http://www2.lse.ac.uk/intranet/students/studentServicesCentre/financialSupport/ScholarshipsLSE/scholarshipsForStudyatLSE.aspx

In most cases applicants must already have received an offer of admission to LSE by the end of April 2011 in order to be considered for a scholarship.

If you have any questions or would like further information about any aspect of applying to or studying at LSE, please do not hesitate to contact me in the Student Recruitment Office at p.a.wood@lse.ac.uk.

Yours sincerely
Phil
Marketing Officer

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://lse.ac.uk/emailDisclaimer

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are a registered charity; 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.

Scholarship opportunities for Algerian postgraduate students Gss10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum